Band of the Hills is an IRS certified, 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and all donations are tax-deductible. While our performances are free to the public, delivering live entertainment comes at a cost: from purchasing sheet music, instrument purchases, maintenance and storage, and paying for concert venue rentals. Our main sources of funds come from band membership fees, individual donations, and corporate sponsorship. No donation is too small and donors are recognized on our web site and our printed programs, unless they wish to be anonymous.
There are five levels of sponsorship:
- Bronze - $20-$39
- Silver - $50-$99
- Gold - $100-$249
- Corporate - $250-$499
- Maestro - $500+
Please help us keep the music free by making a donation in the following ways:
- Write your check to "Band of the Hills" and mail to: Band of the Hills, P.O. Box 2024, Cedar Park, TX 78630
- Make your secure credit card donation through PayPal (below)
- Make a cash donation at any of our performances
Advertise with Band of the Hills
In 20 years, Band of the Hills has given hundreds of concerts to thousands of potential customers. Corporate sponsors can advertise with us
- Corporate sponsor + $30: recognition on our web site and in our printed programs
- Corporate sponsor + $100: recognition on our web site, logo in our printed programs, logo on placard for outdoor concerts
Contact Michial Meyer at 512-426-4270 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.